City of Banning is receiving proposals to evaluate the possibility to contract with a vendor for the service of the installation of Smart Meters.
COB is receiving proposals to evaluate the possibility to contract with a vendor for the service of the installation of Smart Meters. Submittals by vendors should include the installation services only, with COB to procure meters. This will include replacing approximately 12,500 of existing electric meter population with new meters and endpoints. All meters will be completely programmed and ready for installation. The anticipated project length is 180 days, but may be extended if necessary.
Our primary goals for this Request for Proposal (RFP) are to select a vendor and negotiate a contract that accomplish the following:• Enable COB to manage the install services to its residential and select commercial users. (Example: self-contained 3-phase users)
• Provide high quality, efficient and cost effective workmanship.
• Meets COB risk management criteria while maximizing benefits.
• Provides turn-key project management skills until project completion date.
• Maximizes benefits through the timeliest deployment program possible that meets overall project goals.
Tangible Work Products / Scope of Work
– Pre-installation Responsibilities
– Work Management
– Personnel, Customer Communications and Interactions
– Public Relations Program
– Meter and Endpoint Installations
– Quality Assurance
– Project Administration
– Acceptance Program
- Maricopa Association of Governments (MAG)
- Economic Development, Information Technologies, Infrastructure, Transportation
- Miami Valley Communications Council: 7 Member Cities - Centerville, Kettering, Miamisburg, Moraine, Oakwood, Springboro, and West Carrollton.