US Ignite Forum Playbooks
US Ignite Forum workshops, which kicked off in 2017, are creating a collaborative environment for local government representatives and their technology partners to share their progress and ideas. Each Forum event tackles a different challenge and opens the floor for municipal leaders to ask questions, brainstorm solutions, and map out their approaches to smart community building in cities across the country.
Based on these Forum workshops, US Ignite identifies and organizes useful materials and deployment case studies into playbooks designed to advance the release of effective Requests for Information (RFI), Requests for Proposals (RFP), and Public-Private Partnerships (P3) related to at-scale smart community deployments.
Current US Ignite Forum Playbooks:
- Smart City Funding Strategies (Philadelphia Forum)
- Smart City Big Data Playbook (Portland Forum)
- Public Safety Playbook (Las Vegas Forum)
- Smart Lighting Playbook (San Diego Forum)
- 5G, IoT, and Small Cell Deployment Playbook (Chicago Forum)
Download the US Ignite Forum Overview to learn more about our approach.
Back to US Ignite Forum page.