US Ignite presents the fourth in our series of topical discussions with experts in the field of Supporting Local Businesses During COVID-19.
The Smart Gigabit Communities team at US Ignite has designed this upcoming webinar to share innovative practices from organizations serving local businesses. Participants will hear directly from experts, and discover critical technology, organizational, and funding resources for dealing with the effects of the pandemic.
Supporting Local Businesses During COVID-19
WHEN: Thursday, May 14th @ 3:00 PM Eastern
WHERE: Register here with Zoom
NEW! Speakers Announced:
- Joaquín Torres – Director of the San Francisco Office of Economic and Workforce Development https://oewd.org/about-us
- Sybongile Cook – Director of Business Development and Strategy, District of Columbia (https://dmped.dc.gov/page/dmped-executive-and-senior-staff)
- Tom Snyder, Executive Director, RIoT (https://riot.org/about-riot/)
- Jocelyn Howard – Manager, Grow Smarter St. Petersburg, St Petersburg Chamber of Commerce (https://growsmarterstpete.com/about/)
- Scott Turnbull (moderator) – Director of Technology, US Ignite (https://www.us-ignite.org/about-staff/)
Health concerns, changing consumer demands, and online alternatives are making it difficult for many local businesses to stay afloat during the COVID-19 crisis. Join this conversation to learn about how organizations have adapted their programs and are using technology to help their local businesses survive and thrive. We will take questions from attendees via the Q&A button during the live online event and relay them to the panel as time allows.
Please use the link provided to register, and we look forward to your questions at the event.
If you’re interested in any of our previous discussions in the series, visit our YouTube channel.