RFP Summary provided by the agency
The Campus Cyberinfrastructure (CC*) program invests in coordinated campus-level networking and cyberinfrastructure improvements, innovation, integration, and engineering for science applications and distributed research projects. Learning and workforce development (LWD) in cyberinfrastructure is explicitly addressed in the program. Science-driven requirements are the primary motivation for any proposed activity.
Each program area will support awards pursuant to the following budget and duration:
1. Data-Driven Networking Infrastructure for the Campus and Researcher awards will be supported at up to $500,000 total for up to 2 years
2. Regional Connectivity for Small Institutions of Higher Education awards will be supported at up to $1,000,000 total for up to 2 years
3. Network Integration and Applied Innovation awards will be supported at up to $1,000,000 total for up to 2 years
4. Campus Computing and the Computing Continuum awards will be supported at up to $400,000 total for up to 2 years
5. Planning Grants and CI-Research Alignment awards will be supported for up to $200,000 total for up to 2 years
How do you submit to this opportunity?
Once all documents have been completed, the Authorized Organizational Representative (AOR) must submit the application to Grants.gov and verify the desired funding opportunity and agency to which the application is submitted. The AOR must then sign and submit the application to Grants.gov. The completed application will be transferred to the NSF FastLane system for further processing.
Who are the target applicants: cities, universities, companies, small business, nonprofits, or others?
- Institutions of Higher Education (IHEs) – Two- and four-year IHEs (including community colleges) accredited in, and having a campus located in the US, acting on behalf of their faculty members.
- Non-profit, non-academic organizations: Independent museums, observatories, research labs, professional societies and similar organizations in the U.S. associated with educational or research activities.