Answers to Questions for the IT Services RFP updated August 17th 2021.
US Ignite seeks a vendor to provide Information Technology (IT) & Cloud Management Services. US Ignite intends to enter into a contract with the winning proposer for an initial 1-year term beginning September 15, 2021, with the option to renew for four additional one-year periods, should both parties elect to extend the contract.
US Ignite must receive proposals by email. Please send your proposal to [email protected] with a subject line of “RFP: Web Hosting Services – Your Organization”. Please email no later than August 20, 2021 at Midnight, Eastern Standard Time.
The RFP process will proceed according to the following schedule. The target dates are subject to change.
Target Date Description:
August 3, 2021 – RFP made available to select firms and posted on US Ignite’s website.
August 20, 2021 – Vendor’s responses are due to Nancy Jemison ([email protected]) by midnight Eastern Standard Time.
September 10, 2021 – US Ignite evaluates responses, conducts follow-up interviews and negotiations, as necessary, selects a vendor, and finalizes Master Services Agreement and Task Order(s).
September 15, 2021 – Period of Performance begins (or sooner).
Scope of Services:
US Ignite seeks a vendor to support IT operations for US Ignite including the following:
- Cloud management support: Provide all labor related to maintaining, configuration, logging, and monitoring of cloud services like AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google cloud platforms.
- IT solutions: Offer solutions that will enable our team to work flexibly and securely from any location. Provide email infrastructure support like adding/deleting new users, access control, setting up domains, etc. Provide other suggested business solutions as and when required.
- IT help desk: Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software. Provide application and software management like installation, managing settings, software license compliance, and deployment and upgrading of applications and patches. Resolve issues for staff via phone, in person, or electronically. Log bugs and enhancement requests.
- Work with US Ignite’s web hosting vendor: Interface with our web development vendor team to ensure smooth operations of the official website.
- Cybersecurity requirements: Ensure cyber security standards are maintained and audited. Provide expertise and consultation on the NIST SP 800-171 standard including DFARS clauses 252.204-7012, -7019, -7020, and -7021. This support may include completing the following steps to reach compliance with our DOD contracts.
Documents for this RFP: