PART ONE: OVERVIEW
US Ignite Inc. is releasing this Request for Quotes (RFQ) to acquire historical connected vehicle data.
PART TWO: US IGNITE OVERVIEW
US Ignite is a small, national nonprofit, a 501(c)(3), that is accelerating the smart city movement – and creating value for an entire ecosystem – by guiding communities into the connected future, creating a path for private sector growth, and advancing technology research that’s at the heart of smart community development. Learn more about US Ignite at our website.
US Ignite, the city of Colorado Springs, and associated stakeholders wish to understand and predict traffic congestion entering the Fort Carson Army Base. This base sits in a metro area with traffic that affects transit into and out of the facility, which has several gates in which to enter. The goal is to create a proof-of-concept analytical and informational system to project traffic congestion in the city, but specifically at the base’s gates such that operational decisions regarding traffic control can be implemented.
PART THREE: SCOPE OF SERVICES
US Ignite requests that respondents provide a quote for data sets that meets the following criteria:
- Connected vehicle datasets
- Three months of data for 2019 (or other pre-COVID period) and three months of data for 2021
- Bounding coordinates : [ -104.88441467285156, 38.65602437034701; -104.64271545410156, 38.65602437034701; -104.63996887207031, 38.97222194853654; -104.89402770996094, 38.973289606929875]
PART FOUR: QUALIFICATIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION
To respond, please send your quote by email to [email protected] with the subject line of “RFQ: AI Datasets” no later than January 7, 2022, 12:00 PM eastern standard time. Your email must include:
- Proposer Information: Provide primary contact information, including name, title, phone number, email, and organization name, address and DUNS number.
- Proposed dataset: Provide a description and dates of the dataset with data dictionaries included
- Cost Proposal: Provide your firm-fixed price quote to deliver a dataset outlined in Scope of Service and if necessary, describe any key assumptions used to develop quote.
PART FIVE: TIMELINE FOR EVALUATION AND SELECTION
US Ignite will review all quotes submitted by the deadline and will ensure that they are reviewed in a fair and competitive manner. US Ignite will select a vendor that most closely meets the dataset requirements and provides the best value to the AI Traffic and Weather project.