US Ignite is seeking Quotations for two weather stations to be installed at two training grounds at Fort Benning. Quotes should be submitted by August 15, 2022.
Weather Station Description
US Ignite, in partnership with Fort Benning and the US Army Engineer Research and Development Center, is looking to procure or lease two weather stations to be installed at two training grounds at Fort Benning for up to twelve months. The data collected will populate a dashboard that will provide the installation with more detailed weather data.
Additional details can be found in the RFQ document below.
Documents for this RFQ
7/26/22 – RFQ Release
8/02/22 – Questions Due
8/05/22 – US Ignite Responses to Questions Due
8/15/22 – Offers Due
8/19/22 – Purchase Order Execution
Questions and Answers
All clarification questions must be submitted by August 02, 2022, no later than 8:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).
All requests, questions, or other communications about this RFP shall be made in writing to [email protected], RFQ coordinator.
Communications made to other US Ignite personnel or attempts to ask questions by phone or in person will not be allowed or recognized as valid and may disqualify the supplier. Suppliers may only rely on written statements issued by the RFP coordinator.
US Ignite will endeavor to respond to all parties no later than August 05, 2022, 8:00 PM EDT.
Submit an offer by August 15, 2022, no later than 8:00 PM EDT. Offers must be submitted via email to [email protected]. Your offer must include:
- The RFQ reference number.
- The name and title, address, email, phone number of the Bidder.
- A detailed technical description /specification of the items being offered in sufficient detail to evaluate compliance with the requirements in the section 3. This may also include:
– Product literature;
– Power source- solar, 110 volts, etc.;
– Cybersecurity specifications.
- Other documents, if necessary.
- Terms of any offer related warranty.
- Provide full, accurate, and complete information as required by this solicitation and its attachments.
- Provide bill of quantities using the table available on page 3 of the RFQ Document.