US Ignite is seeking quotations from vendors to provide occupancy data on commercial and military facilities on Fort Benning sourced from mobile location data aggregators. The objective of procuring this data is to help installations realize energy cost savings by identifying opportunities to conserve energy when facilities show patterns of underutilization.
This pilot project falls under the Fort Benning Smart Installation and Community Dashboard (SICD) Program being managed by US Ignite, which is associated with the Installations of the Future (IoTF) program managed on behalf of the Assistant Secretary of the Army for Installations, Energy and Environment. The pilot project and the IoTF program are part of a broader effort to develop a Common Operating Picture for Garrison Commands across the Army enterprise, and if successful, the project has the opportunity to be scaled across to additional locations on Fort Benning and other Army installations.
Additional details can be found in the RFQ Document below.
Documents for this RFQ
10/03/22- RFQ Release
10/10/22- Questions Due
10/17/22- US Ignite Responses to Questions Due
10/24/22- Offers Due
11/11/22- Purchase Order Execution
Questions and Answers
All clarification questions must be submitted by October 10, 2022, no later than 8:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).
All requests, questions, or other communications about this RFQ shall be made in writing to [email protected]. Communications made to other US Ignite personnel or attempts to ask questions by phone or in person will not be allowed or recognized as valid and may disqualify the supplier. Suppliers should only rely on written statements issued by the RFP coordinator.
US Ignite will endeavor to respond to all parties no later than October 17, 2022, 8:00 PM EDT.
Submit an offer by October 24, no later than 8:00 PM EDT. Offers should be submitted via email to [email protected]. Your offer must include:
- The RFQ reference number.
- The name and title, address, email, phone number of the Bidder.
- A detailed technical description /specification of the items being offered in sufficient detail to evaluate compliance with the requirements in the Solicitation. This may include a sample dataset, data dictionary, API documentation, product literature, or other documents, if necessary.
- Terms of any offer related warranty.
- Provide full, accurate and complete information as required by this solicitation and its attachments.
- Provide bill of quantities using the table on page 5 of the RFQ Document.