The LED Lighting Calculator uses data from lighting implementation projects across the US to estimate a return on investment through annual savings that such a project would yield. The tool considers the cost of the implementation per capita, showing the operational time and payback period of the investment, allowing users to plan out an implementation project.
How to use this calculator:
- Type in the name of your city in the ‘Search for your city…‘ bar. Select your city and the relevant Metro Area metro in the drop-down menu.
- Select ‘Lighting‘ in the drop-down menu to the right of the search bar. (Lighting is currently the only option; the others will be made available soon!)
- Once the data is displayed, you can select between Small, Medium and Large as best fits your intended population coverage.
- Select ‘View detailed metrics‘ to see additional data on Housing, Workforce, Student Data, and Metro Data. You may toggle between these options.
- Once you have your population coverage, select ‘Print‘ to print a screenshot of your current view or ‘Download‘ all the data used to make the calculations.