Securing OpenMRS (open source medical record system) by deploying it in the SeaCat Application Containment framework.
Demo will show the following:
- Initially user only has access to the default network context.
- User uses a browser to request access to the medical record server.
- User goes through SeaCat-enhanced single-sign-on (SSO) procedure.
- On success:
= User device is dynamically associated with the secure network context which contains the medical record server.
= On the user device the medical record client application is started up within a lightweight container.
= The lightweight container is also associated with the secure network context.
- In this manner access to the medical record system is secured in an end-to-end manner.
This application benefits:
• Medical personnel who can securely access patient medical records from mobile devices.
• Patients, whose medical records will not be accidentally compromised because of insecure mobile devices.
Children miss hours/days of school for routine & specialty health care. Attendance & performance are directly related. School telehealth programs don't/can't support parental remote participation.
In-Home Monitoring in Support of Dementia Caregivers
Video monitoring and 2-way video chat using high resolution IP cameras on high-speed networks to support family caregivers in managing behavioral symptoms of individuals with dementia.